Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of a Training Administrator which has become vacant in the Institute on a 3-month fixed term contract basis.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Provides administrative support to the training team and secures training clients for the Institute.
Duties And Responsibilities
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides high quality training to internal and external clients.
2. Maintains effective communication with clients to establish training needs.
3. Acquires training and development clients from prospects to certification.
4. Evaluates the effectiveness of training and modifies materials as appropriate.
5. Develops and maintains training material to the highest standards for internal and external courses.
6. Establishes and develops adequate segmented database of current and prospects.
7. Manages all sales administration activities of the training and development department.
8. Manages all integrated processes and meets all service level agreements with clients.
9. Scheduling and management of training programmes.
Qualifications And Experience
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Undergraduate degree in Social Sciences, Business Studies, Law or equivalent
2. Must have at least 3 years relevant experience.
3. An appreciation of corporate governance is greatly appreciated.
CRITICAL OR TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
1. Must be able to read, analyze and interpret corporate governance related literature
2. Ability to identify relevant policy issues and to develop a strategic approach to capacity building and training around these issues
3. Must highly possess presentation and written communication skills.
4. Must have excellent instructional design skills.
5. Able to negotiate and develop and maintain positive working relationships with numerous stakeholders.
6. Must have demonstrated commitment to improving corporate governance in organisations.
7. Must have demonstrated well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate and liaise with people at various levels.
8. Must have good organisational skills, including the ability to manage a varied and sometimes heavy workload.
9. Ability to uniquely and effectively package information is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and certified copies of academic qualifications to email@example.com on or before 22 February 2022 with the position applied for on the subject.