Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following posts:
Duties And Responsibilities
• The applicant must be able to carry out tutorials in the following modules; Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Development Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics for Economists, Environmental Economics, Health Economics and International Trade Theory and Policy.
• Participating in community outreach activities;
• Participating in income generating activities;
• Conducting research;
• Production of goods and services.
Qualifications And Experience
• Applicants must hold at least a Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Economics or related subject area, passed with at least an upper second class (2.1). A relevant Masters degree will be a distinct advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should consist of the application letter, Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, transcripts, Birth Certificate and National Identity Card.
Documents arranged in the order above must be addressed to;
Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Section
Lupane State University
PO Box 170
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 04 March 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.