SA moves to LOCKDOWN LEVEL 1 at midnight on Sunday 20 September 2020
What does this mean?
*All measures of health and safety remain in place
- Curfew from 12:00 midnight untill 04:00 in the morning
- Alcohol sales now open Mon to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
- Alcohol sold at establishments are permitted but businesses must stick to the curfew times.
- Domestic flights allowed at all airports
- All venues can open with a maximum of 250 people at a gathering
- Venues can have 50% of capacity in any space
- Funerals can have a maximum of 100 people
- People must continue to wear masks – everywhere
- Gym’s open at 50% of capacity
- Restrictions on sporting events remain in place
- Restrictions on international travel will
Business travel, Leisure and other travel from 1 October 2020
- certain countries may be restricted.
(A list will be published later saying which countries)
- Only 3 International Airports open.
OR Tambo, Cape Town Int and King Shaka Airport
- All travellers must take a Covid-19 test and submit the results, not older than 72 hours, before boarding a flight to SA.
If not there will be mandatory quarantine, at the cost of the traveler.
*Boarders to open on the 1st of October
- All embassies now open for visa applications