Wanted Is A Senior Human Resources Officer
Duties And Responsibilities
• Recruitment, induction, on-boarding, and employee engagement activities.
• Looking after health, safety and welfare of all employees.
• Providing timely employee relations and Industrial relations advice to management.
• Oversee the training, staff development and retention functions.
• Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Ensure compliance with all labour and employment laws.
• Management of the company payroll systems, data collection, processing submission, checking, bank submissions and salary payments.
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Compile HR reports and presentations for management purposes
Qualifications And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management or equivalent.
• Master’s degree or professional course such as IPMZ is an added advantage
• More than 10 years’ experience in human resources in a mining environment, with at least 5 years In a senior role.
• Knowledge of relevant health and safety
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• HR systems / Recruitment process / Payroll
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and willingness to learn
• Payroll administration
• Must have good leadership skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send detailed CVs and indicate job title being applying for on the subject to email@example.com on or before 20 February 2022