supervise and coordinate activities in the operations department to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Drafting and implementing the security strategy and policy.
• Responsible for planning and directing the total physical security effort and Cash in transit for the company.
• Oversight of the company’s operations departments and ensuring the standard procedures for all security- related issues are in place and periodically updated.
• Supervise and appraise performance of staff in the operations department and take corrective measures to eliminate deficiencies.
• Implements a fair and impartial disciplinary system to ensure a highly disciplined team that projects a favorable image of the company.
• Investigates accidents, injuries and complaints concerning hazard or uncomfortable conditions in the work place.
• Periodically conducts security surveys and assessments as agreed by the CEO
• Crime investigations
• Responsible for the acquisition, issue, servicing of firearms and ammunition.
• Responds to all security concerns and incidents at clients’ premises and develops and maintains positive relations with all clients, local police and other groups that benefit the organization.
Qualifications And Experience
• Knowledge of basic security and fire inspection procedures
• Security service experience desirable
• Valid and clean class 4 driver’s licences.
• Degree/Diploma in Security Management or any other relevant degree,
• Experience in a similar role in the security industry for at least 3-5 years will be an added advantage
• Design and presentation of key security personnel training courses
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
How To Apply
Interested candidates send CVs to email@example.com