New Covid-19 Regulations
The President has declared the following, with effect from tomorrow
- All non working sections of the population should stay at home
- Where travel is essential, full requirements and regulations must be followed. Wearing masks, hygiene and distancing. Social distancing.
- Business to operate from 8-1500Hrs with the exception of providers of essential services
- There is a curfew between 6pm to 6am. Only essential services exempt
- Only registers SMEs must be allowed to work.
- Intercity town public transport is banned. Only approved buses are allowed to move around.
- Public Gatherings are banned. Funerals remain curtailed
- It’s criminal to run away from quarantine centers.
- Anyone who knowingly infects people or puts others in danger would be liable to criminal prosecution