Reporting to the Network Performance Team Leader, the job incumbent is responsible for production of the needed Key Performance Indicators in order to continuously monitor the quality of the network and seek corrective measures and to receive network performance related complaints, identifying the needed corrective actions and coordinating their implementation to ensure availability of quality network connectivity at all times.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Monitoring and analysing network performance.
• Checking licences, capacities and utilisation regularly and coordinating with vendors to resolve performance issues.
• Receiving network performance related complaints and coordinating their resolution in liaison with the Commercial Division.
• Identifying and recommending proactive actions to minimise customer complaints.
• Mentoring and supervising trainees to ensure all departmental processes are undertaken timeously
Qualifications And Experience
• At least two A’Level passes in science subjects.
• An Honours Degree in Telecommunications or equivalent, awarded by a reputable institution.
• At least 2 years’ post qualifications experience in a GSM environment.
• Knowledge of statistical tools.
• Customer orientation.
• Analytical skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should e-mail their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating position sought in the subject panel, not later than Friday 11 March 2022.