Main Purpose of the Job:
Repair, maintain, inspect and install spare parts and conduct diagnostic tests using manual tools and technological devices
The position reports to the Administration Manager
DIMES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct regular/ routine and adhoc maintenance on vehicles.
- Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
- Ex,’ mine vehicles and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Perform safety inspections on vehicles.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks.
- Follow the workshop job flow process
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to vehicle users.
- Test Drive vehicles
- Order mechanical components according to specifications
- Custodian of workshop spares
- Maintenance of stock records
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 Ordinary levels including Mathematics and English.
- Class 1 Artisan Motor Mechanic.
3, At least 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Class 2 Driver’s Licence
Skills/knowledge required to meet demands of the job
- Knowledge of vehicle operation
- Advanced maintenance requirements
- Excellent knowledge of motor technology.
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID, academic and professions certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 18 February 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent Highlands Harare
Or send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can also lodge their application at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices.