Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following posts:
FACULTY OF COMMERCE
Department of Human Capital Development
Lectureship/Senior Lectureship/Associate Professorship/Professorship (1 Post)
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lecturing of undergraduate levels on subject areas of Principles of Industry Psychology, Workgroup Dynamics, Organisational Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, Learning and Psychological Adjustment in Work Context and Psychometrics.
• Participating in community outreach activities;
• Participating in income generating activities;
• Conducting research;
• Innovation and production of goods and services
Qualifications And Experience
• Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree in Industrial/Occupational Psychology and a Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in
Psychology/Industrial Psychology passed with at least an upper second class (2.1). A PhD in Industrial /Occupational Psychology and relevant teaching/industry experience will be a distinct advantage. An applicant must be a registered member of the Allied Health Practitioners Council of
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to email@example.com. The application should consist of the application letter, Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, transcripts, Birth Certificate and National Identity Card.
Documents arranged in the order above must be addressed to;
Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Section
Lupane State University
PO Box 170
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 04 March 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.