Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following posts:
Department of Accounting and Finance
Lectureship/Senior Lectureship/Associate Professorship/Professorship (1 Post)
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lecturing of undergraduate levels in Food and Beverage preparation and Service and any two of the following subject areas; Hospitality Management, Front Office Management, Agri-tourism, Hunting and Safari Operations,
Digital Tourism & Hospitality Marketing, Events Management, Food
• Participating in community outreach activities;
• Participating in income generating activities;
• Conducting research;
• Production of goods and services.
Qualifications And Experience
• Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree in Hospitality and Tourism or related subject area, a good Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Hospitality and Tourism or related subject area passed with at least an Upper Second Class (2.1) and a National Diploma in Professional Cookery/Culinary Arts. A relevant PhD or industry/teaching experience will be a distinct advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to email@example.com. The application should consist of the application letter, Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, transcripts, Birth Certificate and National Identity Card.
Documents arranged in the order above must be addressed to;
Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Section
Lupane State University
PO Box 170
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 04 March 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.