Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
• Investigating and resolving user reported PC problems and application issues logged through the IT helpdesk ticketing system.
• Ensure 1st Line incidents and service requests for a wide range of internal and external applications are resolved within the defined SLA
• Ensure ICT inventory is updated regularly and maintain adequate stocks levels.
• Draft and update technical documentation for all IT equipment.
• Training and development of staff (end-users) on ICT systems as maybe needed.
• Escalate high priority incidents to both internal and external teams, as appropriate.
• Research and recommend to management on emerging technologies.
• Ensure all computers are protected from viruses by ensuring that all computers are installed with an acceptable antivirus.
• Liaise with other IT Unit staff as appropriate to achieve excellence overall IT service delivery
• Performing any other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Experience
• The ideal candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
• BSc Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent;
• Two years’ traceable experience in extensive ICT services environment
• Professional certification is an added advantage
• Knowledge of ITIL processes — particularly incident and problem management, and request fulfilment.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Hardware, Software and Networking
• Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft 365 or other technology as an added advantage.
Interested persons should submit their written applications together with a detailed CV and certified copies of ID, academic and professional qualifications by not later than close of business on Monday; 14th February 2022 to
The Human Resources Executive
Insurance and Pensions Commission
160 Rhodesville Avenue, Greendale,