Applications are invited for the post of ICT Assistant in a reputable Organization. The organization is an equal opportunity employer and therefore encourages all qualified candidates to apply
1.1. VACANCY: JOB TITLE – ICT ASSISTANT
1.2. REPORTS TO: HEAD ICT
2.0 PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Duties And Responsibilities
3.0 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implementation of the ICT management and strategies.
• Implement and administer ICT policies and procedures within the Company.
• Provide effective network, security, connectivity services to the Company.
• Provide effective server management.
• Administers accounts and assigns privileges according to user duties_
• Assists in installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading the organization’s PC hardware, printers, and other ICT equipment while ensuring its optimal performance_
• Assists in the ICT Service Desk to maintain workstations hardware and software. applications, printers, and other hardware peripherals.
• Configures and administers desktops, printers, and remote station networking devices
• Perform preventive maintenance within the organization.
• Supports development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
System updates, software upgrades, and endpoint rollouts and support across the organization.
• Overall technical support
• Assisting in development of a backup and restoration plan for local drives. Maintenance of backup logs.
• Consult with vendors and clients to integrate and update company technology.
Qualifications And Experience
5.0 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or any related field is preferred.
• At least 3 years of industrial experience in an IT support role.
• A certification in networking e.g CCNA and CCNP are required.
• Security certifications e.g., Sophos certifications, Microtik certifications will be an added advantage.
• Experience in working with networked computing systems/windows TCP/IT networking experience.
• Experience with installing and upgrading applications.
• Experience with Windows OS and macOS.
4.0JOB SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Good organizational, people, and time management skills.
• Demonstrate a customer-centric and initiative-taking approach to work.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good problem determination and resolution skills.
• Unquestionable integrity.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit four applications, accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 5 March 2022.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Applications should be addressed to: Managing Director
P.0 Box cy293