This role will require you to assist the Group Human Resources Manager to implement HR best practice policies, procedures and principles to ensure that all HR activities are in line with business goals and objectives. In addition, the ideal candidate should be able to assist to develop the team in order to reach the vision and strategy of the organisation.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Job competence profiling
• Recruitment and Selection of high calibre staff
• Performance Management
• Organisational design and development
• Co-ordinating the job grading process
• Policy formulation, review and implementation
• Training and Development
• Change Champion
• Managing Industrial Relations
• Payroll processing
• Human Resources Administration
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in Human Resources Management or any relevant Social Sciences Degree.
• At least 2 years experience in a similar role
• Experience in heavy industry with be an added advantage
Skills and Attributes
• Mature, composed and fair individual
• Self starter, results oriented and self driven
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communicator
• Good team player
• Good problem solving skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are to send their CVs stating the job they are applying for in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 25 February 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.