Reporting to the Fleet and Facilities Manager, the position is responsible for coordinating grounds maintenance, repairs and maintenance of buildings as well as ensuring liquid and solid waste disposal. He/she is also responsible for all the administration.
• Should have a degree in Civil Engineering or any other relevant degree
• Have a class 4 Drivers Licence.
• Should have proficiency in MS office including email.
• Have proficiency in the use of facility management systems.
• Must have at least five years working experience in a similar position.
• Planning for buildings repair and maintenance and produces maintenance plans.
• Coordinating all facilities outsourced maintenance and repairs lobs and ensuring that quality work is carried out by the external provider.
• Compiling and ensuring compliance to all Facilities policies and procedures.
• Planning for gardens maintenance and produces annual plans.
• Planning for gardeners required at peak and non-peak times.
• Allocating work to subordinates.
• Ensuring that subordinates complete work on time and in full.
• Supervising the disposal of both liquid and solid waste in accordance to laid down procedures and EMA guidelines.
• Compiling of monthly facilities report
Applications together with a copy if application is in hard copy format) of your Curriculum vitae, certified copies and certificates, academic transcripts and at least three names of referees with their e-mail, phone numbers and postal addresses should be forwarded to:
Assistant Registrar, Human Resources & Administration
P. 0. Box 1320
Zimbabwe or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 18 February 2022 NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.