Applications are invited for the post of Digital Transformation Officer in a reputable Organisation. The Organization is an equal opportunity employer and therefore encourages all qualified candidates to
1.1. VACANCY: JOB TITLE – Digital Transformation Officer
1.2. REPORTS TO: HEAD ICT
2.0 PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for a Digital Transformation Officer to join our organisation who wilt be responsible for reviewing the existing internal business systems/processes and proposing improvements.
3.0 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Help in developing a clearly, defined and compelling digital strategy for the company’s future.
• Set and implement the digital strategy by working with cross-functional partners to map and transform traditional processes to digital ones.
• Drive digital innovation and serve as a cross functional change agent across the organization.
• Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions across the organization.
• Be a digital evangelist, championing the use of digital technology and practices to engender a digital mindset from the top down.
• Ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing, and digital best practices between partners and colleagues to help embed a robust digital ecosystem.
• Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure we’re investing in the right tools and resources.
• Ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation, and execution.
• Own and centrally monitor the digital innovation project portfolio.
• Build, manage and continue to grow an internal and external digital innovation ecosystem.
Duties And Responsibilities
JOB SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Proven influencing and collaboration skills.
• Experience managing and leading a digital team.
• Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward.
• Understand core business processes and associated technical solutions.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Qualifications And Experience
5.0 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Data Science or any other related field.
• At least 3 years experience in the area of Digital Transformation using ICT solutions.
• AWS, Azure, Microsoft 365 and other professional certifications are an added advantage.
• Must be well-versed in artificial intelligence, data analytics, process automation, cloud computing,
and database management.
• Must be well-versed and experienced in any one programming language (Python, C#, .Net Core, Java, PHP) and SQL for web development and deployment.
• Knowledge and experience in cloud, web-bawd digital solutions, and ICT Security is an added advantage.
• Microsoft and Oracle certifications are an added advantage.
• Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects.
• Web development and deployment experience.
• Experience on Microsoft 365 packages or any related automation packages is a must.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit four copies of applications, accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 5 March 2022.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. should be addressed to:
P.0 Box cy293