Reporting to the Senior Clinical Services Coordinator / Senior Field Services Coordinator the Data Entry Clerk accurately carries out on-time data collection and capturing.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Carries out timely and accurate data capturing of assigned programs (DREAMS; NOVO HTS_TST; Contact Tracing; STAR & Viral Load) to ensure data quality.
• Ensures that all electronic data is uploaded on the server routinely and provides daily updates on data entry or synchronization status.
• Conducts daily data quality checks in the database to ensure completeness, consistency, and accuracy.
• Ensures adherence to Data De-duplication, Referral Protocol, Data Management SOPs by field staff.
• Ensures appropriate filing of primary and secondary data sources at implementation level.
• Ensures consistent and accurate utilisation of data collection & reporting tools.
• Contacts and interviews selected clients for follow up with the assistance of the community mobiliser.
• Seeks consent from the client if over 18 or the parent/ guardian (if below 18) before conducting the interview.
• Ensures the client acknowledges the home visit by signing and providing identification details.
• Ensures all data is comprehensively captured in the electronic tools.
• Submits the completed tools to the supervisor for quality checks.
• Maintains high levels of professionalism. This includes but is not limited to being respectful of, and kind to those we interact with during this effort – from your colleagues, supervisors, mobilisers as well as clients.
• Maintains high levels of confidentiality with regards to the verification process.
• Provides daily feedback daily to field supervisor on progress including successes and challenges
Qualifications And Experience
• At least 2 A levels, and or Certificate or Diploma in M&E or related field.
• At least 1 year experience in programs data collection, capturing, analysis and reporting.
• Familiarity with electronic data management system especially Demographic Health Information System (DHIS2) is an added advantage.
• Familiarity with mobile health applications is a unique advantage.
How To Apply
In return, PSH offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin, or disability.
All interested candidates are encouraged to follow the following steps when applying:
Step 1: Complete the Application for the position you wish to apply for, under view more information.
Step 2: Send your updated CVs to email@example.com
All Applications should be shared not later than February 18, 2022.
Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted