Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position which has arisen in P058.
Reporting to the Divisional Director Corporate & Investment Banking, the incumbent will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction in business development, deposit mobilisation, relationship management and credit creation.
Key Activities of the job
- Develops and monitors departmental strategy in line with the banks strategy.
- Grows the clientele base and champions’ customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manages stakeholder relationships and monitors financial performance of clients.
- Ensures product lines sustain competitive positioning in the target markets.
- Ensures deployment of appropriate technologies and transactional linkages to corporates.
- Designs tailor-made corporate loan facilities and monitor loan performance.
- Maintains equality corporate loan book and champions deposit mobilization
- Identifies foreign currency generating business opportunities.
- Drafts corporate banking budgets.
- Risk and compliance management.
- Staff management.
- Post graduate qualification, MBA or equivalent
- First degree in business/finance/management
- IOBZ or other equivalent professional qualifications
Qualifications and experience
- At least 5 years’ managerial experience in corporate banking
- Must have excellent knowledge of current trends in Corporate Banking
- Must have a drive, and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Business development and financial analysis skills
- Good customer relationship management
The position offers an attractive remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with detailed CV, proof of qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.