Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Ensuring compliance of all contracts with the Act.
• Liaising and communicating with contractors.
• Coordinating preparation and implementation of procurement contracts.
• Conducting pre-contract and post-contract negotiation meetings
• Developing and amending procurement contracts documents
• Issuing notification of contract award to bidders.
• Assessing and evaluating contract performance Certify completion of works or services and recommend payment of contracts based on performance.
• Attending and addressing contractors’ challenges
• Providing professional advice and opinion on award of contracts.
• Recommending debarment or blacklisting of contractors with PRAZ following breach of contract.
• Custodian of the Commission’s procurement contracts documents
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the Procurement Manager
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
• 3 years’ post qualification experience in public contracts supervision
• Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
• Certificate of Proficiency in Public Contracts Management
• Membership of a reputable Procurement Body or Institute a must
Interested persons should submit their written applications together with a detailed CV and certified copies of ID, academic and professional qualifications by not later than close of business on Monday; 14th February 2022 to
The Human Resources Executive
Insurance and Pensions Commission
160 Rhodesville Avenue, Greendale,