Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Life Assurance Company.
Reporting to the Contact Centre Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
Duties And Responsibilities
• Providing clients with product and service information for Individual Business.
• Originating outbound calls or sending emails to individuals and corporates, existing and non-existing members to prospect for new business and renewals for Individual Business, Employee Benefits and Funeral Services.
• Receiving database from CRM, IB, other internal departments and External sources.
• Obtaining customer information, possible customer leads and referring them to internal marketers.
• Data entry and maintenance of customer / potential customer data bases, maintaining records of telephonic interactions, orders, and accounts.
• Following up with service providers and clients on service provided.
Qualifications And Experience
• Diploma in Marketing/ Customer Services.
• One (1) year experience in a similar role or related environment in a life office.
• Excellent communication skills both oral/written and ability to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to work under pressure.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: email@example.com
Applications should be sent by not later than 21 February 2022.