Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacant positions that have arisen in our organisation
Duties And Responsibilities
• Conduct special Audits
• Undertake audit exercises
• Producing audit evidence and reports for all audit assignments undertaken.
• Typing documents generated.
• Taking part in preparation of annual and monthly audit section plans and reports and submits to the internal auditor.
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications And Experience
• National Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
• At least 25 years of age.
• At least one year in internal audit environment
• Computer literate a must
• Clean criminal record
• Ability to keep confidential information.
How To Apply
The council offers competitive remuneration commensurate with relevant qualifications and experience which however, will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
• Six copies of applications and six copies of detailed and typed curriculum vitae should be submitted to the undersigned not later than 22 February 2022.
• Three contactable referees and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be addressed to:
THE TOWN CLERK
Municipality of Chinhoyi P. O. Box 93
M.D. S. KAITANO