Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following position which has arisen at Bindura Municipality in the Works Department.
Reports to: The Town Engineer
Duties shall include the following.
• Management of construction projects within Council
• Supervise routine and periodic maintenance of water, wastewater and road infrastructure.
• Prepare bankable project proposals and acquittal reports.
• Ensure quality control in Civil Engineering construction works.
Approves engineering designs and specifications related to civil, electrical mechanical projects.
• Management of public lighting infrastructure.
• Assist the Town Engineer in the management of Council fleet and equipment.
Duties And Responsibilities
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications & Experience
• BSc Civil Engineering from a local University.
• At least 3 years working experience.
• Local authority experience will be an added advantage.
• Clean class 4 Drivers licence.
• Knowledge of engineering software packages that is AutoCAD, EPANET, Microsoft Project etc.
How To Apply
Bindura Municipality is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates to send application letters, certificates and detailed CVs to the Town Clerk by 08 March 2022.
565 Thurlows Avenue