Location – Harare
Duties and Responsibilities include
• Assessment of the soundness of risk management systems in place in regulated entities in the pensions industry with a view to implementing appropriate supervisory action in line with IPEC prudential standards,
• Coordinating financial analysis on regulated entities with a view to assess the safety and soundness of the same
• Monitoring and enforcing compliance by regulated entities with relevant laws and regulations, guidelines, directives, and observance of international best practice by regulated persons;
• Conducting any other activities in terms of the Pensions and Provident Funds Act aimed at protecting the interests of policyholders, policy beneficiaries, fund members, fund beneficiaries as well as fostering and maintaining financial stability;
• Evaluating applications for prescribed asset status and recommending course of action to management;
• Recommending to management the requirements for the conduct of pensions business to ensure customers are treated fairly on an ongoing basis and monitoring adherence to the same requirements
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
• A degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Insurance and Risk Management, Accountancy, Law, IT or related disciplines from a reputable university.
• At least three years relevant experience.
• Work experience in pensions industry will be an added advantage.
Interested persons should submit their written applications together with a detailed CV and certified copies of ID, academic and professional qualifications by not later than close of business on Monday; 14th February 2022 to
The Human Resources Executive
Insurance and Pensions Commission
160 Rhodesville Avenue, Greendale,