Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Coordinating and organising drivers, caretakers and office assistants
• Filing of all administrative records including motor vehicles and stock/inventor records
• Maintaining an accurate inventory of office supplies to include stationery and consumables
• Conducting periodic stock takes and submit reports to the Administration officers
• Maintaining and updating office assets inventories and facilitate proper maintenance and functioning of office equipment and furniture
• Conducting physical assets inspections and initiate repairs and maintenance and submitting reports to Administration Officer.
• Removing obsolete assets from offices and listing them for disposal purposes
• Ensure cleaning and tidying of offices and ablution facilities
• Receiving and ensuring utility bills are paid on ‘time
• Scheduling and coordinating transport requests
• Ensure pool vehicles are clean all the time.
• Oversee car parking requirement and administering ad hot requests from users.
• Collect, and compile monthly log reports for all pool vehicles in liaison with the drivers.
• Timely renewal of vehicle licences and insurance for the motor vehicle fleet
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail,-and quality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to priorities workload and deal with multiple requests and work activities at any given time.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree/HND in Supply Chain Management, Transport and Logistics, or equivalent.
• At least 2 years in a similar position
• Must be a member of a recognised, professional board
• Evidence of competence with SAP is a distinct advantage
• Clean Class 4 driver’s licence
• Human Resources Graduate Trainee
Interested persons should submit their written applications together with a detailed CV and certified copies of ID, academic and professional qualifications by not later than close of business on Monday; 14th February 2022 to
The Human Resources Executive
Insurance and Pensions Commission
160 Rhodesville Avenue, Greendale,